1. Name and contact data of the party responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This privacy statement applies to data processing by:
Managing director: Marc Brestrich
The company data protection officer of Deharde can be reached at the address below, attention Mr Harms or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website www.deharde.de, the browser you use on your device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily saved in a so-called log file. In the process, the following information will be collected without any action on your part and saved until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access occurs (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We will process the data specified for the following purposes:
- to ensure problem-free connection to the website,
- to ensure convenient use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR [General Data Protection Regulation]. Our legitimate interest follows on the basis of the purposes of data collection that are listed above. In no case, do we use the data collected for the purpose of making conclusions relating to your person.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we give you the possibility of contacting us using the form provided on the website. At the same time, a valid e-mail address must be specified so that we know who the request is originating from and in order to answer it. Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us occurs in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. clause DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The data collected by us in connection with the use of the contact form is automatically deleted after the request you submitted has been taken care of.
3. Forwarding of data
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties for purposes other than those specified below.
We only forward your personal data to third parties if:
- You have granted your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- forwarding is required in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in your data not being forwarded,
- in the event there is a legal obligation to forward in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO and
- this is legally permissible and required in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relations with you.
Information, which results in connection with the device specifically used, will be stored in the cookie. However, this does not mean that we will obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
Cookies are used on one hand to make the use of our website more convenient for you. As a result, we use so-called session cookies to detect whether you have already visited individual pages of our website. They are automatically deleted after you leave our page.
To optimise user-friendliness, we also use temporary cookies, which are saved on your device for the a certain defined period of time. If you visit our page again to use our services, the fact that you have already visited us as well as the entries and settings you made are automatically detected so you don't have to enter them again.
The data processed by the cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes to uphold our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are saved to your computer or so a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. Completely deactivating cookies can, however, result in you not being able to use all functions of our website.
5. Analytical tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measure, which we use and which are listed below, are performed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we would like to ensure the website is designed in line with needs as well as ongoing optimisation of our website. We also use the tracking measures for the statistical analysis of the usage of our website and to optimise our offering to you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective purposes of data processing and data categories must be obtained from the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For the purpose of the design in line with needs and the ongoing optimisation of our pages, we use a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). Pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (cf. 4) are used in this context. The information generated by the cookie concerning your usage of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the page previously visited),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. The information is used to evaluate the usage of the website in order to compile reports on web site activities and to provide further services in connection with website usage and Internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of the websites. This information is also transferred to third parties to the extent prescribed by law or to the extent third parties process this data on our behalf. Your IP address will not in any case be combined with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that they cannot be attributed (IP masking).
You can prevent cookies from being installed by configuring your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case not all functions of this website can be used in their entirety.
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly with respect to browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is created, which prevents the subsequent collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must create the opt-out cookie again.
You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics e.g. in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to information regarding your personal data, which we have processed, in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can demand information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients whom your data has been or is being disclosed to, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data to the extent it was not collected on our part as well as the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, conclusive information regarding the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, the immediate correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored at our location;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the deletion of your personal data that is saved at our location to the extent processing is not required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, to exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent you object to the correctness of the data, processing is illegitimate, but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer require the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or to demand its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke the consent you granted to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue data processing based on this consent in the future and
- object to a regulatory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. In general, you can contact the regulatory authority of your usual place of residence, place of work or location of our law firm in this respect.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data to the extent there are reasons attributed to your unique situation or the objection addresses direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that we shall implement without specifying a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, sending an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
8. Data security
On our website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (secure socket layer) combined with the respectively highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This generally concerns 256-bit encryption. If you browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead resort to 128-bit v3 technology. You can determine whether an individual page of our website is transferred with encryption by the closed rendition of the key or lock symbol on the bottom status bar of your browser.
Furthermore, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved on the basis of technological development.
9. Validity and modification of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid in this version (May 2018).