1. Name and contact data of the party responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This privacy statement applies to data processing by:
Managing director: Marc Brestrich
The company data protection officer of Deharde can be reached at the address below, attention Mr Harms or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website www.deharde.de, the browser you use on your device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily saved in a so-called log file. In the process, the following information will be collected without any action on your part and saved until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access occurs (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We will process the data specified for the following purposes:
- to ensure problem-free connection to the website,
- to ensure convenient use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR [General Data Protection Regulation]. Our legitimate interest follows on the basis of the purposes of data collection that are listed above. In no case, do we use the data collected for the purpose of making conclusions relating to your person.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we give you the possibility of contacting us using the form provided on the website. At the same time, a valid e-mail address must be specified so that we know who the request is originating from and in order to answer it. Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us occurs in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. clause DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The data collected by us in connection with the use of the contact form is automatically deleted after the request you submitted has been taken care of.
3. Forwarding of data
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties for purposes other than those specified below.
We only forward your personal data to third parties if:
- You have granted your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- forwarding is required in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in your data not being forwarded,
- in the event there is a legal obligation to forward in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO and
- this is legally permissible and required in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relations with you.
We partly use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Cookies, which are required for the electronic communication process or for the provision of certain functions you have requested (e.g. shopping basket function), are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of his services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analysing your surfing behaviour) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
5. Third party integrations
a) Google Maps
We use on our site the maps of the service "Google Maps" of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The integration on our pages only takes place via a so-called opt-in. No data is sent to Google when the pages are merely called up. Only after an active confirmation via the button "Show map" the maps are loaded.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to information regarding your personal data, which we have processed, in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can demand information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients whom your data has been or is being disclosed to, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data to the extent it was not collected on our part as well as the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, conclusive information regarding the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, the immediate correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored at our location;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the deletion of your personal data that is saved at our location to the extent processing is not required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, to exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent you object to the correctness of the data, processing is illegitimate, but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer require the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or to demand its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke the consent you granted to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue data processing based on this consent in the future and
- object to a regulatory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. In general, you can contact the regulatory authority of your usual place of residence, place of work or location of our law firm in this respect.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data to the extent there are reasons attributed to your unique situation or the objection addresses direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that we shall implement without specifying a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
8. Data security
On our website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (secure socket layer) combined with the respectively highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This generally concerns 256-bit encryption. If you browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead resort to 128-bit v3 technology. You can determine whether an individual page of our website is transferred with encryption by the closed rendition of the key or lock symbol on the bottom status bar of your browser.
Furthermore, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved on the basis of technological development.
9. Validity and modification of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid in this version (February 2020).